Soo looking foward to Pesantren Kilat 3 next year!
Day & Date: Monday, January 3, 2011
Time: 8:03 PM



Salam Alaik! :D

Sorry for not updating often lately :) Actually, baby said he wanna update but then LA-A! :( And i've been busy with camps, school stuffs, and alot of stuffs. I just can't remember! Haha. So, basically, last Friday went for Maulid. I was late for Maghrib prayer, and sadly Afiqah can't join the prayers and Qiyamulail :( I get to meet alot most of the PKGs' :D Afiqah went home after Maulid :( I stayed over at An-Nadhah Mosque. Without Afiqah being around, I was quite lonely uh. Luckily got baby :) And without Afiqah, my wildness came back :O Astagfirullah! People went to sleep so that Qiyamulail can easily wake up, but guess what I did? I WENT SLACKING?! I can't believe that, LIKE SERIOUSLY! Geeeee ~ Slacked with baby and the rest like from 1-3. We even skipped Qiyamulail sia. SubahanAllah! I tell you I didn't know what the hell happened to me that day? -.- Riana, Tasha, Liina, Waniiey & myself kept on going in & out of the mosque. Then when people start to Qiyamulail, we still slacking. And halfway, we slept! Hah. I didn't perform my prayers, same goes to baby. Hais. At 7, all of us quickly went out of the mosque and wanna go home! We all like ZOMBIEs' sia at that time. But baby still stay over at the mosque, continue sleeping -.- From there, he went work. Pity him sia. Hah. Sorry! And guess what? I thot Saturday was Sunday and Sunday was Monday? Get it. I was soo paisey! Haha. And today, baby woke up late sia! Piggy! He said still early what, wake up so fast for what? Pfffffffffft.. -.- And yeah, tomorrow school re-open! Ergh! I'M SERIOUSLY NOT READY I TELL YOU! I haven't finish my assignments! I can't remember a single thing on Chemistry sia. I hope teacher won't collect it soon! Gonna pack my beg later, and get my shoes ready :D And-and, this year baby taking N'Level! Haha. Better study hard uh bhy. Kay luh, that's all.

Maa Salama :))

Labels: ,


Don't Judge Me


乙ム刀刀ム`ズムイ乇Ҩ!

SINGLE

A year older every, 24/01.
I have my own sense of style, so don't tryta copy me!
And people, don't judge me coz' I know myself too well :D

Personal Links; MSN TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR

Private Blogs, Please Invite Me;
kiddo.kechiq@gmail.com

Questions Here




Links

AmandaArdinie♥Athirah Tumblr♥Eeqah SmallieEylaHoneySah♥LilyIson♥Kak TeeqKhadijahLUVZKuxy Gaga BabystarPuteri KuchingShahida AmyldaTashaBoncheytWirda Izzati♥YuyutYuyu Jiin


Past